The Leading Animal Health CRO
A pedigree of innovation, value, and excellence.VetPharm was founded in April 2000 to provide testing services to pharmaceutical, nutrition, nutraceutical, and device companies developing new products for the veterinary market. These testing services range from simple, single-site palatability studies (“taste testing” of new products with proven effectiveness) to complex, multi-site clinical trials (tests to determine the efficacy of new, unproven products). VetPharm’s proprietary procedures:
- Dramatically shorten study timelines
- Ensure complete and accurate data
- Lower new product development costs
- Accelerate regulatory approvals
- Foster earlier market introductions
A Proven System for StudiesStudies are conducted by VetPharm-affiliated private-practice or university-associated veterinarians.
- Supervision and Support – Each veterinarian is supervised and supported by a VetPharm-trained field monitor who assists the study site staff in patient enrollment, data collection, test article accountability, and record verification.
- Oversight and Administration – VetPharm headquarters’ staff reviews, evaluates, and consolidates all data, inspects all records, routes and records all correspondence, and administers all site payments.